quinta-feira, 20 de junho de 2019

SNS June card

Hello everyone!

Today I will show you a new card sketch from Sketch N Scrap blog. Here is the sketch:


And here is my last participation in this DT that I love:



I'm leaving this Design Team because I've been there for a long time and it's necessary that other people have the opportunity to be there. I have been very busy in my work and sometimes I can't follow the group's activities. 

Special thanks to Lisa Hidy who gave me all the support during the whole time I was in the group.

I hope to return soon. 

So come play with us. Link up your project on the SNS blog by June 30th. 

Thanks for stopping by.


Portuguese:

Olá a todos.

Hoje eu venho mostrar o novo sketch de cartão do blog Sketch N Scrap. E também anunciar que estou deixando esse time de design, por enquanto. 

O sketch e meu cartão estão acima. 

Eu resolvi deixar o time porque eu já estou com eles há bastante tempo e acho necessário dar espaço e oportunidade para que outras pessoas façam parte do grupo. Eu também tenho estado muito ocupada no meu trabalho (acabei de mudar de endereço e minhas coisas estão muito bagunçadas) e algumas vezes não tenho conseguido acompanhar as atividades do grupo. Mas, eu espero poder voltar breve. 

Quero deixar um agradecimento especial à Lisa Hidy que me deu todo o suporte durante o tempo em que eu estive no grupo. 

Venha brincar conosco. O prazo de participação é até o dia 30/06/19. 

Obrigada pela visita. 

Um comentário:

Lisa disse...

Sweet Surama, you card is lovely as usual, your style is so fun and whimsical and always inspires me! I have loved working with you for so long, thank you for all your hard work for Sketch N Scrap! We will miss you! Come back when you are able and good luck on your future endeavors!!