quarta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2018

August layout SNS

Hello everyone!

Today is a holiday here in the city where I live. I'm taking the time to rest and organize my things.

Today is also new sketch day on the Sketch N Scrap blog. Here is the sketch:



And here is my take:


I hope you like it and come play with us. The deadline is until August 31st.

Thanks for stopping by. See you!


Portuguese:

Olá a todos!

Hoje eu estou aqui aproveitando o feriado para descansar e colocar minhas coisas em ordem. E hoje também é dia de sketch novo no blog Sketch N Scrap.

O sketch e minha página estão acima.

Eu espero que você goste e venha brincar conosco. O prazo é até o dia 31 de agosto.

Obrigada pela visita e até breve.

Um comentário:

Lisa disse...

Another fun and adorable layout Surama!! Enjoy your holiday!