segunda-feira, 1 de maio de 2017

SNS May layout

Hello everyone and happy May!

I love this month! It's my birthday!!!!

Today I will show you  a new layout sketch from Sketch N Scrap blog. Here is the sketch:


And here is my sweet layout:

It was very difficult to do this layout with my mother's picture. Unfortunately, she passed away on April 9. This photo was taken in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil in 2015. It was our last trip with her.
I want to do many pages with pictures of her.

I hope you enjoy it and come play with us. Don't forget that during this month, we will have many challenges for you.


Thanks for stopping by. See you. 


Portuguese:

Olá a todos e feliz Maio!!
Eu amo esse mês porque é meu aniversário!

Hoje eu venho mostrar o novo sketch do blog sketch N Scrap. O sketch e meu layout estão acima. 
 
Foi muito díficil pra mim fazer essa página usando uma foto da minha mãe. Infelizmente ela faleceu no dia 09 de abril e eu ainda estou muito triste por isso. Essa foto foi tirada em Salvador/BA, em 2015. Foi nossa última viagem com ela. 

Eu espero que você goste e venha brincar conosco. Não esqueça que durante todo esse mês, nós teremos muitos desafios pra você, em função das comemorações do aniversário do blog. 

Obrigada pela visita e até breve. 

2 comentários:

Karen disse...

I am so sorry for your loss Surama! This layout is so beautiful with your choice of patterns and embellishments; that's a great photo too!

Lisa in Texas disse...

Surama, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Mother. I know you have many wonderful memories which I know you will capture on your amazing layouts you share with us! Hugs to you friend! Keeping you in my prayers!