sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2016

SNS July layout

Hello July!!!

Hello everyone!

Today I'm able to share with you our first July sketch from Sketch N Scrap blog.

Here is the beautiful sketch:


And here is my layout:

 Yes, I'm skating again. Last year I hurted my left knee and I had to stop for 9 months. I'm back and I'm very happy about it.

Come play with us. Link up your projects by July 31st on SNS blog. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Portuguese:

Olá julho e olá a todos!

Hoje eu venho dividir com vocês o primeiro sketck de julho do blog Sketch N Scrap. O sketch e a minha página estão acima. 

Sim, eu estou patinando novamente. Ano passado machuquei meu joelho e tive que parar de patinar por 9 meses. Mas estou de volta e feliz por isso. 

Venha brincar conosco. O prazo é até o dia 31/07. 

Obrigada pela visita. 
 

3 comentários:

Tracey disse...

Love your page! Great take on the sketch!

Karen disse...

Beautiful layout!

Lisa in Texas disse...

What a fun layout! LOVE your take on the sketch!