sexta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2021

Sketch N Scrap January layout

 Hello everyone and happy new year!

I'm back on the Sketch N Scrap blog design team and today I will share with you a new layout sketch from SNS blog.

Here is the sketch:


and here is my take:

I used an old collection of papers from the October Afternoon brand that I love. I hope you like it. Come play with us. Link up your project on the SNS blog by January 31st.


Thanks for stopping by.


Portuguese:

Olá a todos e feliz ano novo. 

Como eu disse no post anterior, eu estou de volta ao time de design do blog Sketch N Scrap e hoje eu venho dividir com vocês o meu novo layout a partir do sketch do blog. 

O layout e o sketch estão acima. 

Para essa página eu usei uma coleção bem antiga da marca October Afternoon que eu adoro. Eu espero que você goste e se anime a vir brincar conosco. É só fazer o seu layout e colocar o link no blog SNS até o dia 31/01/21. 

Obrigada pela visita. 

Um comentário:

Lisa disse...

Yay! So glad you are back on the team!! I just LOVE your work!! You did a great job with this sketch, love the papers you used!!