quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2012

Design Team Call

The blog Sketches In Thyme opened registration for the new team of designers and I would like to be considered. I think that is a great opportunity to show my projects and learn with people from other countries.

I love sketches. Often it is a great starting point.

Here is the proposed sketch:

So, here is my take:
My choice was a simple and clean layout like the sketch. I used colorful papers (My Mind's Eye / Scrapdiary), brads, stamps, punch, buttons and decorative tape.
I hope you like it.

In portuguese:
O blog Sketchs in Thyme abriu concurso para DT e eu resolvi participar. Acho que é uma grande oportunidade pra eu mostrar o meu trabalho e aprender com pessoas de outros países. Eu gosto muito de sketches e muitas vezes é um ótimo ponto de partida.

Optei por fazer uma página simples e 'clean' como o sketch proposto. Eu usei papéis My Mind's Eye e Scrapdiary, brads, carimbos, furador, botões e fita.

Eu espero que vcs gostem.





6 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Uauuuu!! Tomara que chamem duas, senão nem terei chance de entrar!
Arrasou Su! Ficou maravilhosa sua página!
Boa sorte!
beijos

Karla Juliana disse...

Surama página linda e boa sorte, estou adorando seus trabalhos. Beijo

Melina disse...

I love this! What a cute heart tree. An adorable page :)

tiffany disse...

gorgeous! love the bold bright colors of your layout! Thanks for joining in our DT call at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

Melfield disse...

Such a gorgeous layout. I look forward to scrapping alongside you on the SiT team xx

Jinny Newlin disse...

Hey, Sura! Just popping in to say congratulations and welcome to the team! Your layout is so sweet and happy, and I adore the bold, bright, colorful palette!